60 capsules of 400mg of Collagen (90%) of marine origin - Vitamin C (10%) (= 21.6g of Collagen and 2.4g of Vitamin C)
No chemical additions, no pesticides, no GMOs, no gluten, no excipient, no soy and dairy product.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, constituting 30% of the body's protein composition and up to 80% of the skin’s dry mass. Collagen is found in connective tissue, bones, cartilage, tendons and ligaments, muscles and vascular walls, thus ensuring the mechanical resistance of the tissues.
Collagen production peaks at the age of 20 and then naturally begins to decline. Also called « protein of youth », the drop in Collagen production leads to the first signs of old age : wrinkles, slackening and dryness of the skin, weakening of the skeleton and loss of cartilage in joints. Other lifestyle factors such as a high sugar diet, smoking or intense ultraviolet exposure contribute to an accelerated decrease in body’s collagen.
Vitamin C helps maintaining a strong immune system, promotes wound healing, red blood cell formation and body’s iron absorption. It is involved in the formation of pro-collagen.
All our products are provided with their User Manual printed on recycled paper.
Collagen - Vitamin C (60 capsules)
- Improves tissue firmness and helps skin cell renewal (increases smoothness, improves hair and nail quality)
- Reduces joint pain and cartilage degeneration, improves joint flexibility
- Treats and repairs the intestine : it welds and heals the protective membrane of the gastrointestinal tract. Many diseases can be induced when this barrier becomes impermeable, particularly microbial aggressions responsible for intestinal inflammation
- Stimulates muscle metabolism and promotes the synthesis of muscle proteins such as creatine
- Cardiac health : collagen supports the structure of the arteries. A lack of collagen can weaken the structure of the arteries and lead to atherosclerosis, which causes heart attacks and strokes.
- Indispensable for the healing process of large wounds and deep burns