45 capsules of 910mg of Klamath (= 40.95g of pure Klamath)
Vegan capsule, pesticide-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, excipient-free, soy-free or dairy-free.
Klamath's algae is a cyanobacterium, one of the first microorganisms to appear on Earth, containing more than 115 nutrients and being one of the most complete food on the planet. Klamath's seaweed grows in special conditions; strong sunlight, high altitude and rich volcanic sediment in the soil. It is found in the wild, exclusively in Lake Klamath (Oregon - USA). It is harvested in its unique ecosystem, cold dried and then grounded into a fine micronized powder.
All our products are provided with their User Manual printed on recycled paper.
Klamath pure (45 capsules)
- Essential amino acids (20 in total); essential constituents of proteins, they ensure cellular metabolism. The most important ones are Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Phenylethylamine
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids : Omega 3 and Omega 6
- AFA-Phycocyanine : specific blue pigment of the Klamath, it stimulates the production and circulation of stem cells, which promote the regeneration of deficient tissues and organs. It is an intake that promotes longevity
- Carotenoids (15 in total) including Beta-carotene; vitamin A vegetable pigment precursor and antioxidant
- Chlorophyll : eliminates toxins and heavy metals
- Trace elements and mineral salts (more than 60) : chromium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, selenium... Essential to enable antioxidant enzymes
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) : precursor of the Serotonin and Dopamine neurotransmitters (involved in joy and well-being), PEA is a natural antidepressant and anti-stress found in large quantities in Klamath. It also increases alertness, concentration and memory
- Polyphenols or Flavonoids; powerful antioxidants that have a key role in the elimination of advanced glycation end products (AGEs)
- Polysaccharides; activate lymphocytes and allow their mobility in tissues, thus increasing immune defences and anti-inflammatory reactions
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, C, E, F, J, K and very rich in vitamin B12 (essential for red blood cells formation in vegans)